Saturday, January 15, 2011

Over 9 pounds of love...

I was so excited to shoot this sweet little boy and try out some of my new photography props. He came into the world a whooping 9 pounds and 4 ounces and couldn't be any cuter. And let me tell you... this was one strong little boy at only a week old!


Check out this awesome vintage baby scale I scored on Ebay. I absolutely love it and couldn't wait to try it out!


And here's Mom and Dad's other baby... their fur child, Levi. We tried to get him in some pictures and he wasn't having it. But when he finally decided that it was on his terms... he complied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

What lovely pictures! It was a pleasure having you at our home yesterday to take the photos. Thank you for posting the sneak peek on your blog!

Warmly,
P.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

What wonderful work! I love the scale! It tells a really nice story!
Gotta say, what a beautiful baby.

Grandpa Bob

ThePressureLounge said...

Soooo happy to see these! Great job, and big score with that baby scale pic, amazing. I'm praying for good opportunities to continue for you in this endeavor, in measured enough fashion to keep it going, because these results are great!