Monday, April 11, 2011

Introducing Jennifer and Bryan...

This family requested a LARGE sneak peek... and I am more than happy to oblige. I want to introduce you to Jennifer and Bryan. We had a lot of fun hanging out together at the Folsom Powerhouse. As you can tell from the picture, they are quite in love.


Just a few months after Jennifer and Bryan got married they found out they were pregnant. And shortly later they found out it was twins! What a way to kick your marriage off! Soon they produced two beautiful boys. And as Jen said in her own words, "Look! Look! I MADE those tiny humans!"


Now they're a family of four. And I don't think you'll meet a more "smiley" family. Even the 1-year olds were constantly grinning from ear to ear!


But that's not where our story ends. Because Jen and Bryan have amazing parents who are a HUGE part of their sons' lives. How lucky are they? So let me introduce you to Nonni and Poppi. Can you believe this woman is a grandmother? I can only WISH that I look that good when I'm a Grandma!


And not only do these sweet boys have a Nonni and Poppi... they also have an O-Gee! And let me tell you... their O-Gee ADORES them! Lucky boys!


And so I leave you with a few final pictures. They are definitely a family full of love and devotion to one another. I have the best clients EVER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These photos are great! Everyone looks awesome, from the beautiful baby boys to the radiant (much too young) grandparents. I love the barn back drop, or is that a real barn?

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Kylie... it's actually an old building/shack right beside the Folsom Powerhouse. Isn't it a cool location?