Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photography Inspiration

The nice thing about the Internet, is that it let's me see what's going on in the photography world outside of Sacramento. It allows us to gather new ideas and new inspiration in a way that is so much easier than ever before. One of the things I will be doing with my "new and improved" blog is sharing things that inspire me.

Today I want to share with you a cool site called Dear Photograph (click HERE to check them out). The image below was taken directly from their site. People take old pictures and photograph of them in context (and alignment) with the same surroundings today.


I love this concept. It takes a moment captured in history and transposes into modern times. And the titles of each picture say something about the photographer's new perspective of these old memories. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: