Monday, June 18, 2012

Glowing | Sacramento Maternity Photographer

I was SO excited when I was contacted by this couple to memorialize their first pregnancy.  They were one of the FIRST "sessions" I had ever had (with my awesome friend DeAnna), and we took them out after their wedding to shoot bridal portraits of them.  That was about four years ago!  Here's a photo from that session.


And here they are now pregnant with their first child.  I can honestly tell you that these two are going to be AMAZING parents.  They have such a sense of "team" going into parenthood and all the humor they need to make it through those tough first few months.


 Like seriously... who looks this good when they're pregnant?  Not ME... that's for sure!


I can't wait to find out if their sweet baby is a boy or girl and take it's newborn pictures!  It's such a privilege to be a part of such a joyful time in this couple's life!

No comments: