Saturday, November 3, 2012

So well loved | Sacramento Children's Photographer

This sweet little girl just turned ONE!  In preparation for this special birthday, her Mommy contacted me to get their portraits done!  Since I shoot a lot of twins and triplets, I have to admit that I was a little excited about just shooting one toddler!  And she was as sweet as could be.  By the end of our time together she was my new best friend and was walking around wearing my sunglasses!


And here she is with Mommy.  It is just a little obvious that this Mommy lives for this sweet girl!


Her Daddy was able to join us too!  He drove all the way from Stockton to join us early in the morning.  Obviously he loves his little girl very much!


Such a lucky little girl to be so well loved!  Happy birthday sweet pea.  Congratulations on your first birthday!

No comments: