Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mother's Day CONTEST!


This is one of my favorite photos of myself. It was taken by my friend and fellow photographer, DeAnna, on Mother's Day two years ago. We took pictures of each other as a special Mother's Day treat, and I've truly come to believe that every woman must have a photo of themselves that they love. I absolutely love taking pictures of women that make them feel beautiful. So for Mother's Day, I'm running a contest!

The winner gets a free session with one free digital image of their choice. To enter, just follow these rules below:
1. Become a fan of "Images from Amy" on Facebook. The link to my fan page is to the right.
2. Post a picture of yourself on my Facebook page, with a SHORT explanation... of why you deserve a gorgeous photo of yourself.
3. You have to be a "mom" or a pregnant "mom-to-be" who lives in the Sacramento area (Roseville, Rocklin, Davis, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, etc).
4. You have to be available the Saturday before Mother's Day (May 8th) for the session.

If you're NOT a mom, but know someone that is in the area who deserves a special treat, please spread the word and have them become a fan and enter a picture of themselves! The winner will be selected randomly using random.org. Pictures must be submitted to enter the contest by next Friday, April 24th and the winner will be announced Saturday April 25th. I'm looking forward to your entries! Yay!

No comments: