Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One Big Happy Family!

Right before Christmas, my friend Meg asked if I could come and take some pictures of her extended family. They were all together in one place for the holidays and it was a good opportunity to get a group shot. I've come to the general opinion that large groups are the hardest portraits to shoot. First of all, it is hard to get even light across a big group using a two-light set-up. And this group had nine kids 8-years old and under, so there were a few head swaps done in Photoshop to ensure that everyone was looking at the camera nicely!


I really love how the "kid" shot turned out. Can you get a cuter bunch of kids? Soooooo precious. And do you like how the older kids "pinned" the twins back with their bodies so they wouldn't keep running away from me?

No comments: