Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something a little different...

This sweet family was interested in more formal portraits, which is a little different than my usual style. Usually I'm photographing small kids and employing songs and odd bodily sounds to get smiles. These guys actually listened and stayed where I put them. What a change! Although to get natural smiles out of the men I did have to threaten to show them my "I love Photoshop" tattoo (don't worry Mom... I don't really have a tattoo).


Here's the three brothers together in a shot for the parents. This was my pose idea.


And this was THEIR idea of good posing. They might be right. This photo does have something special! Please note that no small children were hurt while taking this picture...

1 comment:

Becca said...

These look great! I called Debbie right away. I think she's going to love the one of her and Alex. Can't wait to see the rest.