Sunday, September 25, 2011

Twins... 8 Days New | Carmichael Newborn Photographer

Sigh... I REALLY love shooting new babies. That's a given and I realize that I say this ALL the time. But something about this session really touched home for me. These little boy/girl twins were born almost full term at 6 lbs 8 oz and 6 lbs 11 oz... almost exactly the same sizes as MY boy/girl twins. I couldn't help seeing them and holding them and thinking that my 2.5-year old "babies" were once that size. That's the best part of newborn photography... they will never be that teeny tiny again and it's such a privilege to capture that!


And every session needs to have some baby smiles! I'm getting the hang of being able to read their sleep cycles and anticipate when those smiles are coming!


And I love me some cute baby rolls. Check out this sweet little princess!


Special thanks to their Mom and Dad for sharing their sweet babies with me and letting me love all over them!

No comments: