Monday, July 9, 2012

A Family Session in Victoria, British Columbia!

I'm currently on vacation in Victoria, British Columbia and having a fabulous time with my parents, sister and brother-in-law.  But I had an opportunity to shoot a family session for an old high school friend while we are here.  I was honored that they were willing to travel there from Vancouver (an expensive ferry ride) to have me shoot them, AND we planned on shooting around the Parliament Building... which is stunning!  Here they are in front of this gorgeous building.  We didn't have ideal light out in front of the building, but it was such a pretty background that I tried to compensate with some fill flash.


Then we wandered around and found some pretty spots to shoot, including a cool old brick building.  I think this first picture would look so cool printed big and hung over their couch at home!


It was really fun to meet my friend's husband and daughter.  Their little girl was pretty much one of the easiest kids I have ever photographed and was just about as adorable as they come!


So fun!  It was so great to see you Kim and hang out with you.  It was further confirmation that British Columbia is not only one of the most beautiful places ever, but also has some of the nicest people!

No comments: