Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sweethearts | Sacramento Family Photographer

This was such a fabulous session.  As much as I love small children, it was so nice to photograph someone who actually wants to be there and doesn't run away from me.  The session was a gift from this couple's son and daughter-in-law, to celebrate and bless them.  They paid for a complete hair and make-up session with the fabulous Makeup  By Libier, which is such a treat for any woman.  And let me tell you... she loved FABULOUS!


And it was abundantly clear that her husband was seriously smitten with her after almost forty years of marriage.  And what a kind man he was!


I can only hope that my marriage holds the same level of mutual respect, caring, excitement, faith and commitment after forty years.  It's so nice to meet them both!

No comments: