Monday, November 5, 2012

Twinadoes | Sacramento Children Photographer

I got to shoot one of my favorite sets of twins again!  The last time I photographed these guys, they were only one and were the EASIEST toddlers I had ever taken pictures of.  I just had to look at them funny and they were cracking up!  Being that they're now two, I was expecting them to exert a little more opinion on the idea of being photographed.  Although they had a specific desire to run and run and run... we went with it and it worked!  And they were still so full of that same joy!  In fact, in this first photo I am literally running BACKWARDS while they are chasing me.  Thank God for Al Servo mode on my camera.  It's probably the only reason I could get these in focus!


And when they weren't running, they were tackling me!  Yes... you read that right.  These next two pictures were taken as I was laying on the grass and they were getting ready to jump on top of me.  As you can tell, they warmed up to me quickly!  So much fun!


Now, we were able to slow them down long enough to get some other pretty cute shots.  The thing I love about these kids is it's so easy to capture the pure joy of childhood that they exude. 


I'm looking forward to seeing what their three-year old session looks like.  Something tells me that it's going to be filled with that same joy for life!

No comments: