Friday, August 12, 2011

Twin Baby Boys | West Sacramento Newborn Photographer

I'm back from vacation, and let me tell you... I had a fabulous break! It was completely low stress and relaxing... well, except for the drive from California to British Columbia with three small children. Good thing my kids are such road warriors! That being said, I jumped back into work with the easiest twin newborn session I've had so far (although they were almost 2 months old). They weren't necessarily into sleeping the whole time, but they were happy just being mellow and watching me. Such sweet little boys...


For their individual shots, they were so compliant. In fact, at various points they both flashed me some super big smiles.


I can almost hear this little man thinking, "Hello ladies!".


And to finish things off, we made sure to get some photos with their mom, Andrea. She is doing such a fabulous job with these sweet little munchkins. You can tell that they are well loved! Thanks for letting me come and snuggle with your sweet boys, Andrea!

No comments: