Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twin Smiles | Sacramento Children's Photographer


I had so much FUN shooting these adorable boy-girl twins in Old Sacramento. These two grinned from ear to ear the entire time. They liked to be on the move, so it was a good thing I brought my wagon and trike to keep them entertained. And I have to tell you, they couldn't have been more compliant in front of my camera.


Just check out these curls! This little girl is going to be a heart-breaker! And the irony is that she's probably going to want to straighten her hair one day, while the rest of us "straight-haired" people would be dying for those curls.


And here's their little dude... such an easy-going little man. If I didn't know first-hand how hard having twins can be, I'd say this Mom and Dad have it easy with these happy kiddos!

No comments: