Saturday, December 17, 2011

Twin boys in Old Sac | Sacramento Family Photographer


I had one of those sessions this morning that went seamlessly.  I'll be honest, most every session with toddlers is finished when the toddler ends up in tears.  It's their way of letting you know that they're done.  But today I shot double the toddlers (2.5-year old twin boys) and there wasn't a tear in sight.  They were happy and smiley and we got fabulous shots in record time.  Check out these cute boys.  Their mom had them dressed to kill.  It just goes to show you how good styling can make a photo!


And of course beautiful kids tend to come from beautiful parents.  But what I loved about these particular parents is that it was obvious they had a lot of fun with their boys.  There was a lot of hugging, kissing and tickling unprompted by me.

 

There are a ridiculous amount of awesome photos to weed through.  I have a feeling they're going to be super happy with their gallery!

No comments: