Sunday, April 15, 2012

Little Redhead | Sacramento Children's Photographer

I tend to say this a lot... but I really love my job.  I especially love when I get to shoot toddlers.  I don't know why, but I "get" them.  Maybe that says something about me... that my sense of humor appeals to two-year olds.  Or maybe that just means I have a couple of wee ones myself and understand what makes them laugh.  But when I was contacted by this family, with the request that they wanted some photos of their daughter that showed off her joyful spirit, it sounded like my kind of shoot.  This sweet little girl was SO easy to get to smile and she just bubbles over with joy.  And her beautiful red hair matched her sunny personality.


And this one is for me.  It may not show off her smiley side... but there's something about it that I just love.  But I'm always a sucker for a moody shot!

No comments: