Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Number Two | Sacramento Newborn Photographer

This morning I got to photograph the sweetest, little 8-day old baby boy.  I photographed his mom's maternity photos, and you can see them HERE.  They are such an easy family to photograph because they are such laid back, easy going people.  And their sweet new son was as laid back as the rest of them.


After a few shots he woke up and ready for anything.  He was wide awake and trying to bench press off his father's shoulder.  I am absolutely amazed at how strong this little guy was and I miraculously caught this shot as he was head bobbing up and down trying to take in the world.


Of course big sister wasn't about to be left out of the action and hopped right in for her photo op!


This sweet little girl was made to be a big sister.  When it was her turn to jump in for photos, she was SO gentle and patient with her little brother, letting him get settled in each time. 


And of course beautiful children tend to have a beautiful mother.  Usually I prefer pictures of their mom in color because she has amazing red hair.  But this ones begs to be black and white, don't you think?


Thanks you guys for once again allowing me to capture these moments in your family history.  You are such a wonderful bunch of people, and this little boy just completes you!  Congratulations!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful, Amy. Thank you for sharing this special family with me. I miss you all so much!