Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Contest Winners | Sacramento Family Photographer

In January, I ran a Facebook contest for a free session (see HERE).  The winner of the session was Claudia, and yesterday we met to shoot her beautiful family.  Claudia has a TON of pictures of her identical twin girls because they do some modeling.  But she didn't really have an updated family picture with her in it!  So we set out to remedy the situation and get some photos of this hot mama!  And let me tell you that she was literally a "hot mama" because it was a scorching 90F out yesterday!


And of course I had to get some shots of those adorable identical twin girls! I was a little concerned I wasn't going to be able to tell the difference between them, but their mom let me in on the identifying freckle.  Phew!


What a fun session!  This family was so great considering the heat, dust and stinky horses.  I appreciate you being so easy going!    Thanks you guys!

No comments: