Friday, October 12, 2012

Are they identical? | Sacramento Family Photographer

I know... I'm completely neglecting my blog.  I just can't keep up with it. So please give me grace!  But the title of this post cracks me up.  These boy/girl twins do indeed look a lot alike.  But their parents and I were laughing at how many people think boy/girl twins can be identical.  People... they're different genders.  They can't be identical.


These two sweethearts made me work hard to achieve expressions void of disdain.  They were tired and teething and did such a great job putting up with my singing and puppets and crazy chaos.  So we resorted to tickle torture and that seemed to do the trick.


But I've always said that a sweet and serious face always melts my heart!  And this little sweetie gave it a good melting...

No comments: