Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Insert witty title here | Sacramento Family Photographer

Yup... I'm a little behind on my blogging.  I decided that since my mini-sessions were... well "mini", that gave me an excuse not to blog them.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.  There's just not enough hours in the day.  And even though I took a little blogging break, for some reason I can't come up with a title for this post.  My brain needs a vacation.  So instead I'll just tell you about this family from last weekend.  They are the nicest people with the most adorable 1.5-year old twins.  And it was more than obvious that those two little people are very well loved...


It's fun seeing how different these twins are from one another.  Their son is active and independent and ready to conquer the world.  Their daughter is mellow and inquisitive and thoughtful.  Actually, now that I think about it, they're similar in personality to my own boy-girl twins.


One of the fun things about these twins is that their daughter is Mom's "mini-me" and their son is Dad's "mini-me".  You can really see it in these photos!


I took photos of these kiddos when they were newborns and now they're little people!  Time does indeed fly!  And I'm excited to meet Baby #3 who will be making his/her appearance next year!  Exciting times are ahead for this little family!  Thanks for letting me be a part of that!

No comments: