Monday, March 18, 2013

Some twin baby blog love

As I write about this next session, you may notice that my post looks a little different.  That's because I'm experimenting with my blog layout.  Why am I experimenting with my blog layout?  Well... because I am soon going to be redoing my blog and combining it with my website all into one fancy webpage.  Yup... a blogsite.  Or blogazine.  Or web blog.  Or a knick-knack-paddy-whack-give-a-blog-a-bone.  Needless to say that I'm doing all this so that I only have ONE thing to maintain (and to get rid of my website flash interface that isn't mobile gadget friendly).  Enough of that jibber jabber...

This weekend I photographed the sweetest set of boy/girl twins.  Yes, I know that I too have boy/girl twins.  But I don't remember MY twins being as sleepy and mellow as these twins.  I'm sure their parents would tell me otherwise.  Needless to say they were as compliant as a set of models can be.


Seriously... did your heart melt?  And here's some solo shots with their son first and their daughter second.  I just love their peaceful expressions.


GAH!  So freaking cute!  Now it's your turn... leave mom and dad some bloggity love in the comment section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What PERFECTLY beautiful twins!!!!
Great pbotography Amy! Congrats to these parents!

Kacie said...

So adorable! These pics almost make me want to have twins again...almost. (: